Evgenia Abramova was born in Raduzhny KHMAO in 1985 and graduated from Khanty-Mansiysk Boarding College of Arts in 2005 with honours; "specialty" Design (environment); "qualification": designer. Main activities: project and performance. Finished in 2008. Khanty-Mansiysk Institute of Design and Applied Arts (branch) of the Ural State Academy of Architecture and Art with distinction; "specialty" design.
- Diploma of the laureate of the all-Russian specialized exhibition "DESIGN-LAND 2006" for the exposition of term papers in the field of urban design.
- Diploma for participation in the exhibition "Design of the virtual environment" for the course work: the layout of the chair "Comfort" architect Le Corbusier.
- Diploma of the II degree "Young design of Ugra 2008" for the work "Transformation of children's integrated chair" under the section "Industrial design»
- Diploma for the original design of the stand "Construction" 2009
- Certificate of the British higher school of design for participation in the summer intensive in "Graphic design", 2012
- Certificate of the British higher school of design for participation in the workshop in the direction of "Font and typography", 2013