Bodo Vespaciano was born in Cuba of Spanish-Italian-Irish descent and is currently living in the United States. Bodo graduated from Florida International University, Bachelor of Arts. As an artist he has exhibited both at home and internationally -
- Istanbul, Turkey (2003)
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain (2004)
- New York, NY, USA (2005-2006-2007)
- Sarasota, FL, US (2005)
- Bradenton, FL, US (2005)
- Miami, FL, US (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Izmir, Turkey (2016-2017)
Awards & Recognition:
- Represented the City of Asti, Piemonte, Italy for the Sister Cities Art Exhibit in Miami, Fl, US, in 2006 and 2007.
- Served as Artist in Residence and member of the Board of Executives of the University of Miami's "The Gallery" Art Exhibition Centre, Downtown Miami, (2006-2007).
- Artist of the Month (September, 2006), City of Miami Art Exhibition for the Cultural Fridays project.
Art is a powerful universal language. It goes beyond the aesthetic value it possesses. Perhaps it is a window to another world that not even the artist understands for the artist catches only glimpses and then translates them into art. For me, it is as if there was a spiritual connection that guides my mind to that world, allows me to see, what it wants me to see, and then guides my hands and the result is a painting or a detailed drawing. It's supernatural. Something acts within me and guides me to transmit the message implied...and evident...in my art.